A New Character Approaches

Welp, I was working on a new shoe design and got lost in the idea of "What If...?"


 

 

 

 

 

 

Now I'm building a Super Rig. It's 5 characters in 1 with a few extra controls. I don't know where this will end up but Spider-Verse got a few ideas stuck in my head. There was a joke about an AND1 character being made so I ended up making it.







I got bored halfway through and figured a second outfit would be good if I animate a street ball character. 







I also wanted more than just a street baller for a character, so I changed the clothing enough that it isn't the worst fighting character. A few animations couldn't hurt before acting mattered. Then I realized in a story, this dude needs a challenge so I added more clothing.







This outfit grew quickly and I added some accessories. The problem was i got a little obsessed so I had to dial it down a little. Then I ended up getting the retopo fixed for future ideas.







The spy was fun. Swapping out materials took no time at all and I added a control for the goggles to be used as an accessory or at least separate from the character. After all of this, that Spider-Verse addiction came back and everybody have a thirst for spider Punk on the internet. I ended up making a funky looking guy but I don't know If I want a buff version or a skinny version.









Comments

Popular Posts